Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm HUNGRY

Here's something I learned today. Don't read cookbooks at night after dinner, even if you're trying to plan your meals for the week. It will probably make you hungry. Then, when the 100 fast food commercials come on TV, you'll want to go to McDonalds.

Here's my thoughts on what else to learn from this, I'm thankful that food is easy to come by. We're not stuck spending our days hunting and gathering food anymore and I'm glad. I'm not sure that I'd be a good hunter and gathering sounds kind of boring.
Since today's world requires money and not skills to eat, I'm thankful that I have enough money to buy myself food whenever I want. I'm grateful that God has given me the ability and intelligence to earn enough money to live comfortably. However, if God decided that McDonalds commercials should be on less often, I'd back up that decision:)

1 comment:

Becca said...

you're pretty funny way more than sometimes.