Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another great find on my computer

I just found a couple more thoughts from a few months ago. I liked them so much, that I decided to add them to this blog. I'm proud of myself for finally being able to just jump in and write a post without worrying about if I could have said it better. It's a certainty that someone out there is writing bits of literary genius and it's ok that is isn't me. I'm thankful that God has given me the courage to share my thoughts. It's nice to think that someone cares about what you have to say.

nobody's perfect
Neither are blogs...I can't seem to write blog posts because I want them to be perfect. It is hard for me to write anything and then hit "publish post" because I keep trying a better way to say it. I am certain that not every blog is full of profound thoughts, so why should this one be? I'm pretty sure that no one is scrolling the blog world to find the greatest wisdom of the world. What does this really mean? It means that I'm going to write and post blogs without wasting hours/days/weeks worrying about how I can say it better.

I agree, I'm not perfect
Not being perfect can be hard to accept sometimes. I tried for a very long time to make my life perfect. Surprisingly, it hasn't worked out. I continue to remind myself that mistakes are what makes life interesting.

No comments: