Sunday, February 15, 2009

I like my teeth


This is my friend Melynda checking my teeth, coincidentally, she's also my dentist. I made her cute assistant Deena take this picture. I'm thanful that Melynda is my dentist. I always liked going to the dentist, because I've always liked that really clean teeth feeling that you have after you visit the dentist. But, now it's actually fun. The only thing that I don't like is that I can't talk very much. It's really hard to have a conversation with someone with dental instruments in your mouth and saliva pooling next to your tongue.
She's a great dentist and she even gives me kid's toothbrushes, instead of adult ones. I try to always get a Little Mermaid one, but they were out of Disney Princess toothbrushes, so I had to get a Mrs. Incredible toothbrush. If you're in the KC area and you're looking for a dentist, I highly recommend her. This is her office's website http://www.drwidick.com/. You can even schedule appointments through the web-which I think is super cool.
Shout out to whoever decided to do that--Mr. Widick, I think!

No comments: