Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hair

In 1986, I could have had the coolest hair around. Unfortunately, I was only 5 years old and I had a she-mullet at the time, so I was unaware of my hair's natural talent for feathering and flipping. Too bad, when hair became important, it was the early 1990's and the age of the huge bangs. Too bad I still had a she-mullet. That, along with my awesome cowlick (however you spell that) ruined all chance of having cool hair.

Sometimes, I wish the hairstyles of the 1980's would come back. I would have to do a lot less work to make my hair look good. In fact, I would let it airdry, my bangs would flip out several inches, I'd give it a nice feather with my comb, and hairspray. Man, that would be nice...

Until then, I'll just keep blow drying and straightening.

No comments: