Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Apparently hormones associated with pregnancy are like uppers

I'll tell you, I need a good downer right now, like a giant glass of wine. Oh, alcohol, I really miss you right now. If I could fall asleep, I guarantee I would dream about sleeping, that is how much I want to be asleep. It's been about 2 weeks since I've slept for more than two hours at a time. And, it is starting to catch up with me. My body is exhausted, I have huge bags under my eyes, and sometimes I'm not even sure what time of day it is. Yet, it's 1:45 am and I'm not asleep, I am writing.

1 comment:

Aaron Bonham said...

Talk to Jodie, but I'm not sure it will get better for you until you actually have the baby. It seems like she hasn't slept well since May, though she seems to have gotten used to being tired more.