Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Trying not to be overwhelmed!

Hi Friends!  Well, I've been back to work for 3 weeks now and I think it's going well.  The same week I went back to work, I started school again.  I'm only taking one class, but it does require a bit of studying and the teacher makes us turn in homework!!  What??  The hardest thing about going back to work and school has been finding a new "normal".  Just when I was getting into the groove of having a baby, it was time to change it up!  Sometimes, I love new schedules (like when I was in college), but in this case, I hate new schedules.  We have a new adjustment tomorrow that I've been dreading since the time I found out I was pregnant, Adelaide's first day at the babysitter's house.  I have no idea how that will change our "normal".  All of these things have left me feeling on the edge of overwhelmed.  I'm trying to keep it in perspective by remembering that with all things baby-related, I've found that the anticipation and anxiety is much worse than the actual event. 

1 comment:

saskia said...

thanks for the comment, i tried to comment on your other blog but couldn't see where- funny all the things we moms do- the more kids i have, the more brain fried i get!