Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Luck

I've been incredibly lucky this year and I want to say thanks. Even though, I wasn't too sure about how 2009 was going to go, I am confident that this year is going to be good.


A couple of good things have happened to me so far! One, I'm PREGNANT! I am so excited to be a Mom. I can hardly wait until October when Sean and I can meet our baby. While this is by far the best news this year, I also won 2 raffles in the past month. Crazy! I don't usually win things. I won the first raffle door prize at Jenny Dunkmann's 3-Day Walk fundraiser. Then, on Saturday, I won the 50/50 drawing at the Columbia Second Chance Trivia Night!
The second best thing that has happened to me this year is that I am really excited about my life.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Not luck, just God's crazy timing! I think He knew He owed you some blessings. (i mean, God doesn't owe any of us anything, we got His son, but you know what i mean)Angie, i'm so excited for your life and future. you are going to be the most wonderful mother. what a great post!