Monday, December 8, 2008

It's 2am, why am I not sleeping

Yes, it is 2 am and I am not sleeping. Once upon a time, I was a pretty fierce insomniac. For the most part those days are over, but tonight, I just can't fall asleep. Instead of working on the paper that I have to turn in on Tuesday, I thought that it would be a better idea if I started a blog! Actually, I was also considering eating some Amy's brand frozen macaroni and cheese, but given that breakfast is quite some time away, started a blog is probably a better option for me and all my cellulite:)

I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time. I have a lot to say and not enough people to listen, so here's my chance to expand my audience. (right now, my audience basically consists of my two dogs, my roommate for 3 more days cousin, and my husband)

I don't really have a message today though. But I could talk about how much I like the Caribbean. I can also mention that I might someday want to live on a Caribbean island. I recently went to Puerto Rico, an astoundingly beautiful little piece of the world. Have you ever wondered how God determines who gets to live where? I don't know the answer to that, but I am definitely envious of those lucky souls who live in Puerto Rico. The temperature everyday was in the 80s and I was sitting at the beach in November in a swimsuit! It was wonderful. I'll post some pictures from my trip as soon as I figure out how:)

No comments: